Monday 8 June 2015

Love you

Another month means another lot of challenges!!! So that means lots of inspiration. My first lot of inspo comes from the amazing Sassy Scrappers board, which looks like this.....
So many 'pretty' colours I didn't know what photo to use. Then the quote in it makes it feels a little on the romantic side. 
This is how it made me feel anyway. 
What I love about mood boards is that everyone interprets it a little different. So because I saw this as romantic love I chose to scrap the love of my life.....
It became difficult to scrap my man as the colours are very feminine and soft. So I decided to use a masculine background paper and soften it with a couple of complementary mists. I'm not afraid to use flowers on my male layouts so I only used a few that went with the mood board. I added 'masculine' stamps and a couple of embellishments that made it more suited to a male....
I'm really happy with the simplicity of how this layout came together. Sometimes not over complicating is the best way to get a page scrapped! 
Hope you like it too. 
The month is far from over, so if you have a chance check out Sassy Scrappers mood board and get scrapping!!! 
Em. Xx





2 comments:

  1. You are exactly right - it's wonderful to see the different interpretations of moodboards and challenges. I really like how you have given your page a masculine edge with that 'tach print. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the moodboard.xx

    ReplyDelete