Sunday 19 July 2015

Superstar - Dlish monthly kit

I just LOVE the monthly JAP kits over at D-lish  scraps!!! They are full of inspiration!!!
Here is a little of the inspo......
And here is what I created with the kit....
It was super cool having a 'boy' inspired kit! It meant it didn't have to stretch the ideas too far (although making it interesting and techniquey, yep I just said that word, is always a stretch of the mind). Had an absolute blast with this kit! 
Can't wait to see what next months is!!!
Scrap ya later, Em. Xxx



2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic. Love that background paper and the way those stars move across the page - really draws your eye to the photo. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout! I love how you stamped on the wood veneer and cork - clever! And I love how you cut up the straw. Thanks for joining in on the D-Lish Scraps challenge.

    ReplyDelete