Friday 9 October 2015

Guest Designer - Emma's Focus on the happy

Hi!
I'm so excited to be sharing my first LO as a Deer and Fawn Guest Designer with you all! 
And what a super fantastic challenge it is this month. 
'Scrap a page about yourself'- who does that??? It's so easy to point that camera at others, but every now and then a good 'Selfie' never goes astray. 
Here is my creation.....


I love colour so I just had to use this paper, it's bold and bright! 
Layering with PL cards is what I do and I love building it up, complimenting each colour as I build. 
But my biggest Love is my LOVE of embellishing!!
And I have been itching to use a few Pink Fresh Studio embellies i have in my stash. I just had to use the fun puffy feathers, and the quote chipboard was perfect to reflect on what I need to do. And as a mum of 2 boys, flowers had to be used. Every girl needs flowers right?? And D-lish flairs are a must for every LO!


It's never easy being honest with ourselves, and talking about ourselves, but we need to remember we scrap for others just as much as we scrap for ourselves. 


 Who has emboss powder and forgets to use it?? Chipboard as much as I love it raw, adding powder gives it that extra bit of texture (and a little bling). So why not grab that powder and have a play.

Well that's me for this week, 
I hope I have inspired you to turn that camera around to point back at you, and be honest, because you are just as important to document like everyone else that you love. 
Can't wait to see what you all come up with. 
Till next time, 
Em xx






No comments:

Post a Comment