Tuesday 24 November 2015

Amusing


HI
Have you had the chance to checkout this months challenge over at Charms Creations?



It is Awesome!
And right up my ally, as those that know me know i have a collection of moustaches!! lol!!
Here is what i created.......


We had just had a farewell party and the theme was 1920's, and my youngest asked for a moustache to add to his costume.
Hey hey, i now had the perfect photo for the layout.


I was a little worried the photo might get lost with the papers, so charms chevron arrow and large heart worked great in drawing the eye to the photo.

I thought it had a bit more of a Carnie feel then a 1920s so went with that by adding the balloons.


There is still time to have a play with this great challenge.
So why not get out your 'stash' to play with this 'stache' challenge.
Till next time,
Em. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment