Wednesday 5 October 2016

Cherish

Happy Friyay all,
I'm here to share my last ever D-Lish layout as a design team member. 
It is a bit sad, but it's been a blast also. I've had so much fun, and have grown as a scrap booker along the way too.
So today I share a layout of my cousins girls. Something bright and girly.
With pops of teal and pink. d-lish has so many sorts of flowers and pretty things that a girly layout comes together quite easy.

I also used more from the last kit on this layout, so much in these kits that you can make many layouts from the one kit.


With matching flairs and wood veneer it's very hard not to get creative.

Amanda will release a new kit tomorrow and I'm sure it will be amazing! It always is. 

Thank you to all of you for your kind words, and hope I was able to give a little inspiration in my time as a designer.
Thank you Amanda for this past year also, for such an amazing opportunity.

Welcome to the new designers, I'm sure you will inspire us all.
I look forward to seeing all the upcoming creations, and challenges here at D-lish.
Thanks and goodbye, Em. Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment