Saturday 11 February 2017

February Blog hop - PictureThis!


Thank you for joining our February …It’s In the Air Blog Hop. We are so excited to celebrate the Month of February in the scrapbooking world. We would like for you to get to know our DT a little better and get a closer look into their style, techniques, and into their personal crafty world.  To start we are excited to have you hear.  If you have just started on this hop we want to make sure you start from the beginning as we are hosting a blog hop and don’t want you to miss any of our wonderful challenges during this blog hop.  You should start here . If you have started from the beginning I hope that you enjoyed Hannah's.  I would now like to introduce myself.  
My name is Emma or emzascrapper to all my scrappy friends and I am a DT member of Picture This Challenges.  Today I have a challenge for you. The theme of our Blog hop is It’s In the Air.  Well let me tell you what’s in the air on my blog today. So my challenge is Colour, Colour is in the Air! All you need to do with my Challenge is use as much colour as you want. Get loud and bright.
 
Here is what I created.......
 

 
 
 
 


 I hope this layout has inspired you to use colour! I can’t wait to see what you create. I will be voting for my favourite Colour Layout that is completed from my blog, so get those submissions in.  
We have a great prize for the winner from our sponsor below so keep going through the hop and see what our next Design Team member has in store for you.

At the end of the hop you will be able to see what prize is up for grabs from the mentioned sponsor.  **Once you complete this challenge you will upload it to the Picture This blog which is your last stop.  
Challenge Rules: Each DT member will vote for their favorite participant’s layout and after that that DT will take each of our favorites and choose as a team who is our final winner of …It’s in the air blog hop.   The more challenges you complete the more chances you have to be selected more than once from each DT member and be in the final vote for the prize. No combining challenges on this one we want to inspire you and get you creating layouts and see your creativity. You have until 11:59 pm CST on February 22nd to upload your layouts to the Picture This Blog. 
Next you will now hop on over to Lisa's blog and she will inspire you too.  If you got lost while on your blog hop please see the blog hop list below just in case you need to know where you are in between:  
                                     Picture Thishttp://picturethischallenges.blogspot.com
 
 

2 comments:

  1. What a fun layout, Emma! Great title and photo! Fabulous layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very colourful page. This is what I particularly like about your style Emma, colours and joy! Love from France xxx

    ReplyDelete