Tuesday 15 August 2017

Hello - ScrappingClearly

Hi everyone!! 
I'm so so so excited to be here today as a new DT member for Scrapping Clearly!! 
This is one awesome venture to be a part of and I hope to inspire and be inspired. 
So to start of my adventure I thought I would play with the monthly mood board. 


How cute is this bug tho right 😉


I was totally inspired not just by the colours but also the insects from this mood board! 


I got to play with lots of cool products including, Pinkpaislee Cedar Lane paper. I used 3 different sheets, which I cut to surround and layer my photo. 


Adding just a couple of  We R memory keepers chipboard pieces for my title. 


For my embellishments I finished it off with a few Heidi Swapp puffy stickers 😊 

I had such fun with this mood board. 
Im so happy to be here and look forward to sharing with you all soon. 
And I totally can't  wait to see what your creations will look like. 
Until next month......
Em. Xx





No comments:

Post a Comment