Saturday 21 October 2017

Shine - with Emma


Happy hump day everyone.
Today on the Scrappingclearly blog
I'm sharing a layout that is inspired by the 'spring word', shown in the mood board challenge we have this month.
Now I must admit I wasn't sure how to tackle this moodboard, as there is much to choose from.
So the shiny bling word and a few of the colours is what I went with. ☺️ 


Ok so I know the word is the only good bling I have but the colours also reflect some of those in the board too 😜


It was fun to create this one and rather easy.
I started with a few assorted mists and some of the amazing oxide inks!
I also used a Colour blast paste through a stencil to give it texture and then
I then layered a few of the smaller frames from the Simple Stories Carpe Diem range.


After this I layered a Heidi Swapp canvas tag under my photo.


Using just a couple of letters from Studio Calico gold stickers I placed the B and the U to show we can express ourselves.
And then I used a few sequins to pull it all together. 


And lastly I used the very gold blinged Heidi Swapp 'shine' word to create my title.

I really enjoyed getting a little artsy with this page.

I also made a video of this layout being created and would love you to check it out 😊


What do you see in this months moodboard?
Can't wait to see how you interprete it.
Till next time, Em. 😘 
Colour blast paste

No comments:

Post a Comment