Saturday 4 November 2017

Always face the sun - by Emma

Hi, Emma with you today. 
And today I’m sharing a layout that again was inspired by this months moodboard.
And with this page the image at the top right of the mood board is where it all started. 
I was excited to be a little girly and ‘chic’ šŸ˜‚ 






I really had fun with the background on this one using distress oxides and stamps. 



Layering my colors and strips of papers and stickers from various ranges, that all complimented each other. 



I made my cabachons from an older paper and a few resin rounds that I still had lying around, it’s a nice feeling when you actually use something that you have been holding onto for so long. 


 I love the finished result, it feels almost calm in my hectic life. šŸ˜œ 
I hope you get a chance to play along and I look forward to seeing what inspired you from the moodboard.
Till our next scrappy venture, Em. Xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment