Monday 5 March 2018

Strong- a 12x12 layout

It’s Tuesday, which means it’s my turn to share a creation with you all. For this layout I was inspired by some of the colours in this months moodboard. Particularly the green, black image in the bottom corner. 


I was also inspired by 2 words in the quote, strong and woman. Hence my title and a selfie. Most days I’m far from strong, but I’m a work in progress, so it’s something I try for. 



My background consists of lots of SC goodies, starting with stencils and modeling paste in opaque matte  and Jo Sonja’s texture paste in black   for my greens I used a couple of water colours from the new Vicki boutin water colour set
I also smeared some dylusions lemon zest around with a palette knife  You can see this process in more detail in my video at the end of this post. 



For my layers behind my photo I used a couple of sheets from pink paisley 6x6 paper pad  I tore this up and layered with a WRMK typecast tag. 



My title letters are from the Heidi Swapp alphabet
I did also tuck in a flair from Heidi Swapp flair and button embellishment set. 



The couple of enamel dots used are from the Heidi Swapp stickers set. 



I painted all my chipboard with the same oxide inks as my background.



Lastly like on all my layouts or creations I flicked Liquitex carbon artist ink around to pull the whole project together. 
I really hope this inspires you a little to join in with this months challenge. 
And I hope you enjoy my video too. 

I’ll catch you all soon. Enjoy your week. 
Em. Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment