Monday 9 July 2018

Admit Weirdness with Em

Happy Wednesday Scrapping Clearly friends.
Firstly I want to say a huge WOW to the amazing scrapbooking that
 I am seeing come in from the Cyber Crop.
I love a crop and this layout im sharing today was inspired by Kylies moodboard.

Here is the awesome moodboard....



so cool hey?
For this layout I decided to really play the blues and try a few different ideas.
I made a video for this so you can see more how it came together in more detail.
I prepped my base paper with Clear gesso so the inks would run nicely.

I then started using 3 Distress Oxide inks, I chose Broken chinaSalty Ocean and Blueprint sketch to layer and drip down my page.


Then I stamped, this time I thought I would use one of the Interesting Faces from Dina Wakleys cling stamps.
I stamped the same image across the page. Then used another stamp to add crackle and script texture.


I played with another medium I had never played with before and that was 
an antique wax by Finnabair.
This medium works amazing on metals, I also rubbed some over the flowers to make them look slightly distressed and old.


Once all my embellishments were glued down I proceeded to add Glass pebble rocks 
in Jen Aqua. These are so super cool to play with.


Finally I added some flicks of Liquitex titanium white ink over my page and then 2 quotes from Tim Holtz Small Talk range, but these particular 2 from the snarky Stickers, and I rubbed over them with my finger a bit of the Distress Oxide in Hickory smoke to finish them off and bland into the page a little.

I hope you continue to be inspired by the Cyber crop, you have until this Sunday to complete them.
Some super cool prizes to be won as well as our monthly moodboard challenge running as well.

I hope you enjoy my little video as well.



                       

I will catch you all very soon,
Em xx





No comments:

Post a Comment