Wednesday 3 October 2018

What The - created for Scrapping Clearly with VIDEO

Hi SC Family,
Emma here today sharing a layout that was once again 
inspired by the moodboard for this month.


And here is a reminder of the moodboard....


So this image I found on Pinterest awhile ago and just loved the quirk of the picture.
Plus it reminded me of something my boys would do.

Because of it being blank and white it lends itself to be used with any colour/s.
So yellows it was. (I did sneak in some darker slightly orange shades in there too....shhhh)

I have made a video for this layout that you can watch it all come together.
I started by using a sheet of Cocoa Vanilla Boys Rule collection, good times, which I clear gesso over.


I then began to stamp in the area that I had chosen to create my design.

I used a mix of stamps, but main focus on the Dina Wakley Scribbles set.
Once my stamping was complete I then added colour. Firstly with Dylusions spray in custard and then dylusions acrylic in lemon zest.
You can see how I applied these in my video.

I then cut a couple of 3x4s from the Boys rule fun games sheet, and placed behind my image with a few precut 'tags' I made from some older papers.


My title and a few of the embellishments come from the Boys rule ephermera pack.
Along with some chippy that I inked with a Distress oxide reinker in squeezed lemonade.
Which I then painted over with a Prima opal Magic.


Within the embellishments I also added a couple of metals from the Steampunk gears.
And like most of my pages I finish off with some Liquitex ink in Carbon black. I never tire of this final piece.

I hope you enjoy my video and I will catch you all next month.
Till then, Em. xx










No comments:

Post a Comment