Monday 27 January 2020

Destination Go - created for 2Crafty Chipboard



Hi friends, Emma here for my first share of 2020!
Today I used up some left over products in my stash and incorporated awesome Chipboard to my layers. 

Here is the amazing chippy I used.....


Flower Set 1
Checkerboard Clumps
Mini Travel Word Set 1


I really wanted to make the checker pattern extend out from the photo so I chose to use the checker plate chippy. For the finish in this, I painted in black gesso first and then went over in a green rust effect paste. Once dry I then added a ranger emboss powder to make it have contrast from all the green but also shine from the paper elements.


The flowers I continued with the same process as the checks. I really loved the effect it gave. 


My title words I kept simple but I feel are still striking in a simple black gesso with clear emboss over the top. 


That’s it! Chipboard that certainly pops and compliments the layers of papers and elements of my layout. 

I hope it has inspired in a small way and I look forward to sharing agin with you soon.

Emma xx



No comments:

Post a Comment