Sunday 5 December 2021

Dream A Little created for ScrappingClearly

 Hello fellow creatives.

Emma with you all today with a quick little Art Journal.
I had a heap of Art by Marlene products that I have been itching to use, so I finally sat down and created.



As I was using some Art by Marlene I chose to create in my 5.0 ABM ring album.
I love this album as I can remove the smaller sized pages and create, which adds a sense of freedom.
Then I chose a few elements from the Out of this world Paper elements pad.
 


These paper elements are so super cute. I wanted to keep the background simple yet effective so I started by tearing strips of ABM washi tapes and placing them in a large L shape on the page.
Then I chose to play with Distress Oxides to compliment the colours in the washi and paper elements.



I chose the new Villainous Potion colour, Cracked pistachio and Faded Jeans.
Can't go wrong with oxides. Instant colour with awesome results. Then I chose a couple of Aall & Create stamps to compliment the space theme that I had chosen.



I scribbled a few pen lines & circles and then applied my elements.
Including a little ABM sticker and quote.

I totally recommend playing with the whimsy Art by Marlene products, they really allow a youthful creativity. 

Have a great weekend everyone.

Em xx




No comments:

Post a Comment