Sunday 6 March 2016

Brave & Happy

Hi everyone, 
Have you seen the new challenge for Show us your stuff yet? 
It's a super cool sketch..... 

 
 
For you that know me, I just love sketches!! 
It makes scrapping a little easier as you already have a starting place. 
I really enjoyed having a play with this particular sketch. 
I chose to keep the sketch as it was and not move it around like I sometimes do.
 

I love using plaster tape and brushed a little silver paint around just to 'rustic' it up a little. I have so much wood veneer in my stash (I'm slightly addicted) I just had to use these chevrons in place of the triangles.
 

I used quite a few different companies on this layout with a Charms creations tab and a Kit the Habit flair and quote. 
The colours worked perfectly. 
 

We have a great prize up for grabs this month with  rainbow splendor being our sponsor. Chloe has the cutest embellishments, but you got to be in it to win it! So why not get stuck in this month and give it a go. 
It's always fun to try something different. 
Till next time, 
Em. Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment