Thursday 25 August 2016

Epic

Hi, Emma here with you the next few days, and I'm hoping it's an 'easy like Sunday Mornin' for you all. 😁
Today to start off my design team shares with you is a layout using this months JAP kit for D-lish.
The colours are just perfect, and it's leaning more in favour with the boys. Awesome!!
So here is my layout and the mood board and kit used.......




How amazing are those veneer triangles!!!
In fact I found this kit to be totally 'epic' with its contents.
I started my page with some good old gesso and stamps.
I painted my triangles but left the title raw with just some faux stitching.
I also used the triangles as stencils around my page.
 

I layered up yet again with a few PL cards and the tissue paper that is in the kit.
With a little washi also. 😉
 

 I love how Amanda always helps tell the story with her flairs, and this kit had 3 super 'rad' ones to play with. I chose to use two on this layout, saving the third for future play.
 

I finished my layout with a couple of tag its and flicks of white paint, I love how this adds a touch of blending all the items together.

I hope this Sunday brings you some creative time, and I will catch you all tomorrow, with a little Monday Inspo.
Till then, Em. Xx







No comments:

Post a Comment