Saturday 27 August 2016

Love your smile

Hello there! 
It's the first of September which means a new challenge is up over at Picture This!
I love all the challenges but I perticularly loved this one as it is 'about the boys' and well....I have boys!!! 😝
 

So pretty much you just need to scrap a layout dedicated to boys!! How cool is that!! 
I had lots of fun, and couldn't wait to scrap this photo of my eldest boy! 
I texture pasted around, and then stamped a plenty. Adding some ink mists and paint around. 


Then came the layers!! I love layers!! And I think tags are fun to layer with so I added 3, lol!! 

I remembered I wanted to use some shapes around my layout so I cut the triangles, heart and circle out of some PL cards, and then incorporated them into the layers. 


My embellishments consist of many different pieces, from very cool imaginarium designs chipboard to the cocoa vanilla veneer!! 
I always mix my brands, I feel if they compliment, it's on my page. And let's face it there are sooooo many awesome brands out there!! 
I really hope you all have a go at this very fun challenge. Don't forget prizes are up for grabs!! 
I can't wait to see your layouts. 
I'll see you all soon, Em. Xx







1 comment:

  1. I love your layouts, they are always so dimensional!!
    And I think you do a great job with embellishments even though they are from different brands!

    ReplyDelete