Friday 15 December 2017

Story of today

Hi ScrappingClearly fans,
Hope this crazy month will allow some crafty fun for you all. 
Today I decided to use up some letters that I’ve had. 
And I’ve used them on my background instead of a stencil and texture paste. 




I did start with a gold texture paste though just painted on my On Trend2 paper like I would usually use gesso,  and then applying Distress oxide antique linen and faded jeans on it. 
Stamping and then using my photo as a guide, created a background for my photo to nestle into. 



I then used behind my photo a few scrap pieces left over from the Pink Paislee-cedar Lane  range and ontrend2 range. 



Tucked in a couple of Heidi Swapp paper clips to help build layers. And cut out a pineapple from one of the Ontrend2 journal cards. In my layers I also used my last Heidi swap muslin tag. I’ve loved using these. 



I also used a few Heidi swapp gold puffy stickers around. 




Finally my last little final touch is the liquitex ink in black and white

This was a quick layout and a great way to use up odds and ends from your collections. I hope you have a great few days and will catch you on Thursday. 
Till then, Em xx


No comments:

Post a Comment