Monday 24 September 2018

A moment Captured - layout for 2Crafty

Hi 2Crafty friends,
Emma here today with you all.
The layout I created for today has some pieces of chippy I really enjoyed playing with.


Here are the chipboard pieces I chose.....
Film Strips-Tiny (units of 3)Mini Sampler Set 1 (unit of 3)
A Moment Captured (unit of 3)
Mini Tags (unit of 3)


So for my finishes on the tiny Film strips I have black embossed. The definition on these little pieces are just amazing.


I used the circles from the sampler pack in this layout, and for these I just inked with a coordinating distress oxide.


You can also see poking out in places with the paper tags the chipboard tags, I used a couple of the smaller ones in the layers. These I inked in black and then used a gold texture medium applied with a palette knife to look a little distressed.


For my title piece I black inked the top 2 words and the 'captured' word I gold embossed.
I'm totally loving the gold right now.
It was fun getting a little more 'arty' with this page.

Have you used these chipboard pieces yet? I would highly recommend you get them into your stash.

Thanks for joining me today and I'll catch you all next month.

Em xx





No comments:

Post a Comment