Sunday 13 January 2019

Live your Life - for Scrapping Clearly

Welcome to Tuesday everyone!! 
Today I’m sharing a layout with you that is loosely based on the mood board for this month. 
The image I found for this page I feel is almost a portrait of me, With our cat Augustus. 
And I’ve used plenty of ScrappingClearly products. 


I started with applying clear Gesso over the base sheet and then once dry started to apply my stamps.
I started with a Lavinia stamp and used the small stones along the base of where I was going to apply the flowers.
Then wanting to use paper flowers and fabric flowers I stamped on smooth white card some flowers off the Jane Davenport building a Bouquet stamp set. I then painted them with a couple of Distress Oxides. I Chose to use Tattered Rose and Antique linen, to match the mood board a little.


Then I added with a paint brush some Lindy's sprays to drip down the page. I chose Moon Shadow Bucket o Blood and Magnolia Magenta.

Once dry I started to layer my Inkadinkado cling stamps, I used the fossil leaves.


I used a little of Art alchemy wax in Rose Gold on my finger and rubbed over the texture paste I had put down earlier.

Once all the flowers and image were adhered down I added some glass pebbles and Tim Holtz small talk stickers to relate to me and life. finally I flicked a little Liquidex Titanium White over the page.


That's all from me today. I hope you enjoyed this page I created for you.
I hope you get a chance to play along too.
I'll catch you all next week.
Em xx



No comments:

Post a Comment