Friday 4 January 2019

Shine - created for 2Crafty

Hi all 2Crafty friends.
 So happy to join you all in 2019!
For my first share in January I have a fresh layout to hopefully inspire you to get back into the creative vibe.
 Cos let's be honest it's so hard to get back into anything after time off!


And here are the chipboard pieces that brought this all to life....

Light Bulbs
Steampunk Strips
Fine Word set 2
Mini Sampler Set 1


I really love to let the chipboard speak so I try to paint, ink or emboss simply with colours that really allow them to shine.


For the Chevrons from Mini Sampler set I chose to emboss with 2 colours to bring out the theme from the base colours.
Hence the yellow and blue.


The Light Bulb I inked with an archival black ink to keep it simple yet stand out against the lighter background and photo.

I also did this for the word Shine for my title.


For the Steampunk Strip I used, I decided to use an acrylic paint in the complimentary blue.
I didn't add anything else to it, left it with just the one colour so it didn't get lost.


I hope you get a chance to Shine and get creative very soon.
I'll see you all very soon later in the month.
Till then, Em xx


No comments:

Post a Comment