Tuesday 2 July 2019

Create - created for ScrappingClearly

Hi SC peeps!
Emma here on this awesome Friday!
Today I grunge things up a bit, really letting a bit of the inner artist out.


And here are some of the awesome products used to create this page.


Ok, so lets start with the background. For this i used the very cool TCW Dahlia Blooms stencil with the Jo Sonja Black Texture paste.
OH it spread through that stencil just perfectly! 

Once dry, I started using a little colour. Firstly some of the Dylusions Shimmer Spray, using Polished Jade I smooshed this into my background, flicked it as i went.


Then I dripped a little water colour ink to make the drips down the page.
Behind my image (which I found on Pinterest) I tore sheets of the Heidi Swapp wanderlust 5x7 paper pad. I used only the ones I thought would best compliment my image and the grungy/arty vibe I wanted. But I did fussy cut the flowers out of one of the sheets to add just that every slight feminine charm into the page.


The 2Crafty chipboard in this above image and the 'create' title are both coated with the Distress oxide in Peacock Feathers.


If you look closely you can see that I have torn and teared the Art by Marlene washi, and then layered amongst the paper layers.
Adding interest and texture.


Finally I flicked some liquitex titanium white ink over the top of everything.

That's it for me today.
 I hope you all have a great weekend and I'll see you all next month featuring the June Moodboard…...

Happy Scrapping, Em xx



No comments:

Post a Comment