Tuesday 2 July 2019

Imagine - created for 2CraftyChipboard

Hi 2Crafty friends.
Emma here with my last post for May.
Today's layout is bright, playful and a little quirky.

Imagine

Here are my chipboard pieces......

Curly Feather
Imagine Title
Flower Doilies
Soft Feather set


I wanted playful and bright for this page.
And I wanted the chippy to really pop from the page.

So I started by applying a coat of white Gesso to all chipboard pieces. Then I started to apply colour.


For the Curly feather I painted on an Ink spray in a gorgeous green and then once that was dry, I clear embossed it. 


For the Soft Feathers ( pictured under the title )I used an oxide and a watercolour ink to coat in vibrant colours of blue and yellow.
Once these were dried I stamped a script stamp to them.


The colour outcome for the Flower doily Is a combination of the left over inks of the blue and yellow. Creating a gorgeous turquoise in amongst green and blues. This complimented the image perfectly. (I found this awesome pic on Pinterest).


And finally, the awesome title word 'Imagine' was painted with oxide inks and given a heavy clear emboss once dry.
Once all my elements were in place, and I was happy, I flicked acrylic white ink all over my page including the chipboard.

Complete!

I hope this has given a little inspo to your day.
Until I see you all again, Happy Scrapping.

Em xx



No comments:

Post a Comment