Friday 1 July 2016

Hugs and kisses - Emma Zappone

Hi everyone,
Today is my final share for this month and it's the final day of June!!! 
Can't believe how fast this year is going!! 😜
So today I have another girly feature to show you.


I fell in love with this photo of my cousins youngest and their new puppy.
As you all know I have a house full of boys and so to play girly is a real fun opportunity.
And I used some of the JAP kit with this page also. It had so many pretty elements in it. (I've saved lots, lol).



In the kit, it had this super cool polka dot crepe paper. I new that had to make it on my page.
I've been experimenting and playing with different mixed media and elements in my creative time, so I had fun playing with different stamps and paints with this one.



The flowers in the JAP kit are always a wow factor, and the colour combo in this one was just gorgeous. Amanda makes creating so easy with her kits. They are full of colour and inspiration.
So because it's the last day of the month, this means a new amazing kit at D-lish will be released tomorrow!!! 
I can't wait!! 

D-lish goodies used on this page are: 
JAP kit
Twine

We have some very cool challenges over at the scrap suite too, you must check them out! 
So till next month, have some fun scrappy time, and I'll see you all soon.
Em. Xxx



1 comment:

  1. I love the paper and embellishment cluster under the photo, which is so sweet :-)

    ReplyDelete