Friday 1 July 2016

Just Darling - Emma Zappone

Happy hump day!!!
Today I'm sharing a page that was again inspired by another one of our design team members.
This one is the challenge of Krisys. 
Her challenge is to create a tag with a photo on it.
Well I loved the idea of this, but decided to stick my photo behind my tag.
And then use it on a layout.


And here is the original tag before I added it to my layout.



It is full of D-lish goodies, and it was fun to play with flowers and be pretty. 
I love embellishments and loved that the tag became one big cluster.



Then instead of adding my photo to the tag I tucked it in behind and added a copy to create the layout.

I used a Dusty attic stencil on the tag and then used a subtle one on the layout paper.



It was a really fun way of creating a layout. I really recommend you give it a try.
I think I might even give this another go and place it on a card.
It's quick and fun.
Also a great way to use up the odd piece lying around on your desk.

Now to tell you what awesome D-Lish goodies I used:
Dusty attic stencils
Dusty attic chipboard circle
D-lish flair
Wooden butterfly
Resin flowers
Flowers
Twine
Sequin bow

I look forward to sharing my last layout of the month with you all tomorrow.
Till then, have a great day.
Em. Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment