Friday 1 July 2016

Spin me

Hi there scrappy peeps!! 
I'm really excited to share with you a layout created for Kraft+!!
Tammy and I as Kit the Habit were asked to sponsor for the month of July!! 
It a secret that has been very hard not to share. Being a sponsor also meant we were asked to be guest designers!! How exciting and a little nerve wracking at the same time! 
Anyway enough talking and more sharing. 
So here is the inspo board.....


Absolutely gorgeous right?? 
Here is my creation.....


I had so much fun!! I incorporated our latest release at Kit the Habit 'let's get loud' into it. Our colour scheme didn't quite suit the colours of the mood board so I chose to use the more neutral  elements out of the kit i.e. the music paper and rose papers. 
I then used plenty of the randoms that are in the kit to create the journal elements. And the very cool ( no bias here 😝) acrylic notes are just perfect embellishments. 
We are proud to use 2crafty chipboard in our kit and the circles here are theirs. I painted gesso and then spritzed them to match the mood board. 
I'm rather proud of this layout 😜
I hope you get a chance to have a play this month over at Kraft+. There is so much inspiration over there I think you could have some fun. 
I'll catch you all soon. 
Em. Xx

1 comment: