Friday 23 November 2018

Getaway - Layout created for 2Crafty design team.

Hi Everyone,
 Emma here with you today sharing something Blue.


And here are the beautiful chippy pieces I chose for this layout.....


This page came together using lots of layers and texture.
In amongst the paper layers I have added the smaller Doodled frame which I inked with a Distress Oxide and the added a light dusting of gold emboss powder.


I really loved the way this looked so I inked the Wild Flower I picked out of the selection and instead of just dusting it lightly, stamped with emboss ink over the Oxide and the I embossed. It left a really nice subtle texture on the chipboard.


I was totally in love with this Gold emboss powder, so for the Light Bulb I coated it in 2 layers of it.

Oh how it shines.


I continued this same process for the Word also.


The Gold and Blues worked so well together. And I just adore this image too. 
Such a great piece of inspo from Pinterest. Oh and before I go, the little moon shape on my layout is actually a piece of the frame that pops out from the cut. How cool and fitting for this layout....?

I hope you enjoy the rest of the month, and I will see you all in December.

Till then, Em. xx



No comments:

Post a Comment