Sunday 11 November 2018

Lookout for Wonder - Layout for ScrappingClearly

Happy Monday SC friends!
Hope your weekend has been a good one.
Today I'm sharing a layout once again inspired by this months mood board.

This layout is a little bit Alice, a little bit Wonderland...…


I started off by using  different sheets of paper torn and adhered together. Then I gave it a coat of Clear Gesso.
Then I chose the colours in the mediums I wanted to use, for this layout I decided to use the Art Alchemy Acrylics. I chose Royal Red, Vintage Rose and a little bit of Aqua Rose.

I added some stamping onto my background and then started to play witth my layers. I went with a couple of tag/notes from the Heidi Swapp colour magic note pack.


These I painted over with the same acrylics as on my base papers.
Love the resist effect these have, colourful without being promonate.


For my embellies I wanted to go a little steam punk like the image I had chosen.


And also a couple of the cool Tim Holtz Key holes, which suited Alice, you know with all the doors she had to go through ;)


To finish this layout off I added some Prima Micro silver beads rolled over the flowers, gauze and papers. Totally love this touch.

And then finally....yep you guessed it a few splashes of Liquitex carbon black ink.


Have you joined in this month yet with our fab mood board? I just love these colours, it's certainly not colours I would normally play with.


I look forward to seeing your creations on facebook.

I'll catch you all again soon, until then I hope you have an awesome week.
Em xx



No comments:

Post a Comment