Monday 6 April 2015

I am loved

Sassy mood board (April) 
How gorgeous is this!! 
I couldn't wait to play with all these colours!!! Im also in love with the I AM collection, so just had to use it for my LO. 
The PL kit is perfect for a quick LO, making layering easier. I quite like the whimsy feel it has created. 
And I couldn't resist clouds today!! So I used a stencil as well as chipboard and my love (so much love everywhere, hehe) of doodle art that I couldn't help myself but draw on my clouds! 
Hope u like this little piece of me and gives some inspo too! 😘



4 comments:

  1. Great take on the moodboard lovin your page, thanks for joining us at sassy Scrapper..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely page! thanks for joining us at Sassy Scrapper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh I so love your clouds Emma! Beautiful page, thank you so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous take on the Moodboard! thanks for playing along with us at Sassy!

    ReplyDelete