Wednesday 28 October 2015

Sweet Love

Hi, Wow!!!
My very first post for D-lish is here!!
I'm Very excited to be here it's a dream come true and I hope to share and hopefully inspire you with a few of this months creations!!
So without any more raving here it is....


These are my fave colours at the moment. And D-lish  caters to my every need! I wanted to create some thing sweet and soft, I love this man, he is my calm and my sweetheart. So I tried to capture this sweetness here. 



I love to embellish, some say I over embellish, is there such a thing, hehe. So some of the awesome products I used are a  D-lish flair , felt flowers left over from a JAP kit, resin flowers,  chipboard heart, which I placed  another chipboard on top of, crochet flower,  arrow,  peg,  journal tops, wood venner script, coloured wire and I even layered with some of the left over tissue paper also from a kit.



I hope you like my first share and will be back tomorrow to show you what else I've been creating.... 
Till tomorrow....Em. Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment