Tuesday 29 December 2015

Shine bright

Happy Tuesday everyone,
Today I'm sharing a layout about the many 'faces' of me, lol! 


I really don't like scrapping about myself but when flicking through all my photos recently I found all these different styles over this year. ( 1 is a wig, lol).
I love this paper and thought with all the goodies that D-lish has to offer it would show them off also.
I'm in love with those awesome glitter feathers, and how awesome are those coloured butterflies?
Totally awesome!!


I used a Dusty Attic stencil for a subtle effect in sections also, the most gorgeous camera flair and lots of D-lish flowers, including the versatile pip berry stem and crochet flowers. And then I Used a few enamel dots to tie it all together.



Paper like this lets you showcase multiple photos at a time, and embellish a lot or a little.
Why not have a go yourself? 
I'll catch you all tomorrow with my final share for this year.
Em. Xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment