Saturday 21 May 2016

Eclectic ME

Wow! Where do I start with this Kraft+ challenge this month! 
As soon as I saw it I wanted to have a go at it, but it scared me a little. Do I mix media? Do I break all my scrap rules? Do I use a full photo? 
 
Well this was the outcome.... 
 
 
 I just went for it!! 
Here is what the inspiration looked like....
 

Cool as hey? 
I thought, just have fun with it, play, use pieces lying around, paint and see what happens. 

 
So that's what I did. 

 
And I had fun!! And I placed pieces of me all over it, things that make me, me.  And messages for me also to remember. 

I hope you can can get to have a go playing with this amazing board of inspiration. 
Thanks for taking the time to check out my creation. 
Em. Xx


8 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing! Love love love. Thanks for joining us at Kraft Plus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing! Love love love. Thanks for joining us at Kraft Plus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh a very cool take on the challenge...totally love your design & layering. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really, really love this! The eclectic mix, like I said on FB, works a treat. And the shapes of the different elements AND the cut out photo....GORG :) Thanks for sharing with us at K+!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you are breaking rules and having fun! I love that you've cut yourself out and it looks like you are jumping off the page! Great final result!
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic inspiration! Loving the fun and where it took you! THanks for playing along at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun page Emma! Thanks for playing along at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like cut out photos, they really stand out!!
    Beautiful layout

    ReplyDelete