Friday 1 July 2016

Out of this world - Emma Zappone

Hi everyone, Emma here today keeping you company for the next few days. 
I hope your Tuesday is going to be a great one.
Today's layout is inspired my Mandy's cyber crop challenge over in the Scrap suite.
Here is my layout and the sketch challenge that Mandy set.




I decided that instead of using papers on the side or middle I would use string to get the shape of the sketch. And for those of you that know me, I'm not really a big doily user so I used some black punchinella behind the photo instead. And then I reversed the side of the embellishments to suit my photos.


I think that's the great thing about a sketch is it gives you a great starting point, and then you can use elements of the sketch that works to your advantage. 
A lot of the time it's hard to find that starting point.
I liked that this sketch was open to interpretation.


I used minimal embellishments, opting for this because the background paper is full of fun and pattern.
I popped colour on my background by colouring in a few different squiggles with gel pens.
I hope you liked my first share for this month, I can't wait to share my next 2 as I've gone in more of a girly direction 😁 
D-lish goodies used are: punchinella 
                                       Flair
                                       Tag its
                                       Dusty attic chipboard
                                       Star wood veneers, 
                                       coloured arrows, 
                                       tissue paper,
                                       wood peg
See you all tomorrow. 
Em. Xx






No comments:

Post a Comment