Wednesday 15 June 2016

Smile

Morning everyone,
It's a cold Sunday where I am, I quite enjoy winter, warm fires and hearty food.
Today I'm going to share a layout with softer tones. And I added flowers with a pic of my boys!!! 


I love the feel of this page. It's a simple layout with simple layers.
The pic of my boys up in the tree allowed me to use some flowers.
 But I opted to use the hessian flowers, and I twisted the pip berry stem to look a little like a branch.


One of my fave embellishments is the glass cabochons that are in the shop.
I love the feel of them, they really add another dimension.
Again I used a tag it's tag, and a fantastic wood veneer, which I painted with a spritz and then sprinkled glitter over it.


Yep I even used glitter on my boy page....lol! 
I hope you have a relaxing Sunday where ever you may be, and I will catch you all tomorrow with my final share for the month.
Em. Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment