Thursday 25 August 2016

This is Bliss

Before I say goodbye on this 'Ruby Tuesday' I have one last share to show you all.😎 
This layout I'm sharing today, made me relive summer, warmth and a time of slowing down.
I can't wait for winter to be over now!!
Anyhow here is my layout......


Ahhhhh a bit of summer bliss to reminisce!
These colours add to that summer feel.
I used some of the muslin that is available in the D-lish store, I must admit I have not played with this very much as it scares me a little. But I felt this picture needed me to use it.
And it was one of the first pieces I placed on my page.



That is after I added gesso and paint. I also added some turquoise beads over the muslin. 
I used a dusty attic chipboard word, that I painted. Some soft little birdie flowers scattered around added to the over all effect.
Of course I used plenty of layers, cos if you had not guessed yet, I really do love to layer.
I incorporated some white punchinella with PL cards and a tag it.



And a flair to tie it all in.
And how cool are the glass cabachons?? I totes adore these!! 

I have absolutely loved sharing my designs with you all this month.
I hope you have an amazing month until I see you all again.
Till then, Em. Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment