Wednesday 1 March 2017

Fabulous - PictureThis!

 
Hi everyone and welcome to March!
New month = New challenges and this months challenge over at PictureThis! is really awesome.
Its a moodboard to be inspired by.
Here is my creation...... 
 
 
And here is what the moodboard looks like....
 

 
 
Its awesome hey?
So much to choose from on this board, but spots and gold screamed out to me.
I also thought it seemed a little glam, So I chose this selfie of me in my latest sunnies, lol.
 

 
I cant help myself but layer on my pages and this includes the mixed media.
Texture paste and stamping add so much to a page.

 
And check out this gorgeous Gold bow from Rainbow Splendour!!!
It just screams glam!!!
I would love to see what inspires you from this board.
Ill be keeping an eye out for your creations.
Till next time, Happy Scrapping, Em. xx



No comments:

Post a Comment