Sunday 24 June 2018

Beauty- share and video with Emma.

Hi 2Crafty friends, 

Today I’m sharing a layout that was inspired by my friend Kelsey's watercolour portrait of an image she found šŸ˜œ 
She inspires me and is creating some cool art.

I really loved it and felt inspired to create with it. 
I used some cool chipboard for it and really felt I wanted to play with a circle theme. 


These are the pieces I chose.....


I also chose to use a colour tone that isn’t my go to but wanted to try something different for me.  Again I drew inspo from the image and this time her lips. So I chose a lindys starburst spray in magnolia magenta gold. 

And  so then for the a couple of the bubble clusters I purely just painted them, and painted them in a colour tone to fit my page, I used a Dylusions in pomegranate seed. 



And for the other bubble clusters and The dotty clusters I coated in an oxide ink but this time a muted tone using iced spruce. 



The gorgeous hibiscus flowers I embossed with a chunky white emboss powder, I really wanted them to not be ‘perfect’, so this is why I chose the chunky emboss, as it heats up it seperates and you can see through it. 



And finally for my title piece I again simply embossed with a novo powder. I love this black shimmer it really makes the title stand out. 

I really hope this has inspired you in some way. I have a little video for this one too I would love you to check out and hopefully inspire just a little more. 





I’ll catch you all next month. 
Em. Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment