Tuesday 17 July 2018

Adventure Rebel- with Emma

Hi everyone, 
Emma here today on the 2Crafty blog. 
Today’s layout was inspired by this Pop Art image I found on Pinterest of Carrie Fisher mixed with a little  David Bowie.



I chose the Red background to match the stripe on Carrie's face. 
Then to get the space vibe I chose the square collage panel and cut it up to sit behind my image, I inked this with a Distress Oxide ink and then with my finger applied a Prima wax over the top.


To mimic the pattern on her face I used part of the squiggle border which I painted with  Dina Wakley paint and again went over it with the Wax. I think this is my new fave product. Plus it smells so good 😉


The ‘adventure’ word I inked with black archival ink and left it as it was.


Here are the products I used......




I really had fun with this layout, taking my time, creating layers and just enjoying the process. 

I look forward to seeing you all next month. 
Until then, Em xx





No comments:

Post a Comment