Wednesday 31 July 2019

Journey - Created for 2Crafty chipboard

Hi Friends,
Emma here with you all today on the blog, and today's layout is Steam punk inspired.


Here are the awesome Chipboard pieces I used....

Clock Face Discs
Fancy Clock Hands Set 2 
Element Set 1
Mini Travel Words Set1


I really wanted the chipboard to illuminate off the page so I went with a simple technique.


I painted all my chipboard with black Gesso first.


Then I started to apply Prima Wax's to them.
Using a variety of the colours in the Metallique range which gave the chipboard that aged effect.


Plus plenty of shine and shimmer.


I really love the feel of this page, it really feels like me and how I feel I truly scrap. 


I hope this page can give a little inspiration, thanks for joining me here on the blog today.

Em xx





No comments:

Post a Comment