Friday 27 December 2019

Tranquil Moments with Emma for 2Crafty

Hi 2Crafty friends, Emma here with you all today.
Today I have a nice quick layout for you.
I used some beautiful chipboard pieces and applied simple techniques to them just to make them shine.


 Here are the chipboard pieces I used....

Tranquil moments
Clock Face Discs
Decorative Dangling Bits


I really did want to keep these as simple as I could, so I painted all but the title with black gesso, and I black glitter embossed the clock faces.


The decorative bits I rubbed a little Nuvo mousse over them just to give them a subtle hint of colour and shine.


I love how soft they look against the background paper.


And the title I painted in a blue acrylic and then went over the top with a white crackle.
Once dry I rubbed a little Prima wax over the top to give it the blue shade to match the theme of my layout.

I really love the simple approach to the chipboard especially when delicate pieces are used as it just lets them sing on their own.

I hope I have given you all a little Saturday inspo and I will catch you all again soon,
Em xx









No comments:

Post a Comment