Tuesday 17 March 2020

Destination Freedom - Created for 13@rts GDT

Hi everyone,
I'm super excited to be joining you all as guest designer!!
It was so awesome to play with beautiful products.
I'm from a country town called Clare in South Australia's wine region and have been scrapping for 14 years. Mixed media is my go to and a personal fave as I love getting my hands dirty.
Plus there are so many cool products out there to use. 
 My first project share with you....


I used the awesome Moonflowers paper from the Under the Stars collection for my base sheet.


I chose the perfect pieces from the Ephemera pack to compliment this awesome artwork I found on Pinterest. The background work was done with the Star Alliance acrylic stamp, that I gold embossed.


It is such an honor to play with these products.


I painted a few of the embellishments with 13@rts black gesso and Gold Pearl acrylic Paint.
after my composition was complete I then mixed Royal Gold Satin Pearl Pigment with a splash of water and then painted around my elements creating a shimmery border around my whole composition.This pigment is so awesome.
 I finished with a few On the Wall text and some Splash white ink.

I hope you enjoyed my first share and I look forward to joining you all again soon.
Till then, Emma xx

Materials Used:
Moonflowers Paper Under the Stars 12x12
Clear Gesso
Black Gesso
Under the Stars Ephemera
Gold Pearl Acrylic Paint
Royal Gold Satin Pearl Pigment
Splash Ink - White
On the Wall Tiny Text




No comments:

Post a Comment