Friday 5 February 2016

#Perfect pose

It's February already!!!
Which means a new challenge over at SUYS. It's a quote challenge this month and I was inspired by the word 'perfect'....I used it as one of my title words.....


I played with texture paste and inks with a few different stencils, one from flutterbys designs. 
Here is the challenge..... 


This month Burdys is our sponsor so I had to use some of her goodies on my layout. So I chose to use her fabric button and foam arrows. Awesome embellishments for a boy layout. 


I used a few other embellishments from cocoa vanilla to add to the page. 


Would love to see what you create for this months challenge. Hope U get to have a go, and maybe try and create a unique embellishment for your unique layout. 
Catch ya next month. 
Em. Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment