Friday 26 February 2016

Such fun - Emma Zappone.

Hi there fellow scrappers,
It's the weekend, I hope that means some down time with those important to you and hopefully a little creative time.
I'm excited to be here for the next couple of days to share what I have created with some amazing D-lish goodies.
The first one I'm sharing is created with this months JAP kit......

 
Inspired by this mood board.....


Gold, it's so hot right now!!!
And I LOVE playing with it, it adds shimmer and shine to anything. In this kit it was beautifully tied in with pink, not a colour I admit to using a whole lot but I was a little excited to use it in a girly fun way.
But I grunged it up a little instead, lol.
I just had to scrap this photo of my gorgeous friends and I at a recent concert we enjoyed together.
Many laughs and fantastic music made for an awesome night. 
 

Somwhat i did to create this page I very quickly brushed on some impasto paste, dried it and then added water paint over the top, and then spritzed it all over with a gold.
I then used a couple of stamps, and so this became my 'grunged' up background.
I must admit I don't love it but at the same time I don't hate it either.
 
 
This kit consists of so many fantastic elements, my hat goes off to Amanda very month for what she puts into them.
My fave items in this kit were the gold scallop and that cute camera. Who am I kidding I loved all the embellishments!!! I loved using pieces of the washi tape with the gold punchinella and then tore strips of the pink tissue paper. 
With just a little bit of twine and some flairs this page was complete.
 

Did you manage to grab yourself a kit this month? If you did, have you had a chance to play with it yet?
We would love to see what you have made with all these D-lishous treats.
I hope you all have a fantastic Saturday, and I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.
Em. Xxx
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment