Wednesday 31 January 2018

Dream - With Em. So


Welcome to February!! 
Unreal how fast life travels hey? 
So it’s the first of the month which means new challenges are set.....awesome!! 
So today I’m sharing my DT interpretation for Scrap the Boys. 

Here is my layout.....



And here is our challenge.....




I really didn’t have and out doorsy photos for this challenge, so I decided to get a little creative with a close up photo of my hubbys eye. And transferred an image over his inner eye, and chose a senic one so it feels as if inspired to venture somewhere. 
It was so fun to play around with this. 



I really love how this page came together. 
I used a few of the 7dots paper range, along with some Tim Holtz ephemera. 
It went so well together. 



I felt like I was traveling while I created this page. It took me somewhere, sonewhere inspired. . 



I really can’t wait to see what you guys choose to create with this months challenge. 

It’s a fun one. Open to any interpretation. 
I’ll catch you all soon, Em. Xx



1 comment: