Friday 26 January 2018

Take a Deep Breath - with Em


Happy Weekend ScrappingClearly Peeps.
Hope you have been keeping cool if your in Aussie land, and if you are in a land with snow and cool air I hope your marshmallows are toastie.
Today I'm playing with an image that I got off pinterest.
I have 2 boys that don't like having photos taken as often any more, (I sneak some though) which makes me source images from other places, pinterest being one of them.
I find it also allows a different type of creativity on my pages.
This cute little fox looks so calm and at peace it made me think of spring and a time of wonder.
I don't get to use flowers much so a pic like this allows me to be a little floral.

I started with choosing a couple of 6x6 pages from the Heidi Swapp September Skies pad.
And I also fussy cut out a section of flowers from one of the sheets, that I tucked up under the top left corner.



My base I started with good 'ol Gesso and Texture paste, and then started playing with a couple of
Colour Blast Shimmer pots in Envy and punch.
Then a layer of Distress Oxide in fossilized amber



Then instead of using black to stamp this time I used the Distress oxides to stamp with.
I used a couple of Kaiser stamps and I used only the flowers from the Prima Cling stamp.



I finished off my layout with my staple of Liquitex artist ink in Titanium white.



I have made a video for this page also. I hope you enjoy it, cos I had fun creating it.
And my eldest Son Jude has been creating music for my layouts which I love as he gets a buzz out of this form of music creativity.

So even though I may not always have a photo of my boys they are always supporting me in some form of my art.


I'll catch you all again real soon.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment