Monday 12 March 2018

Totally- a 12x12 with Em


Hey Hey my SC peeps!
Its Wednesday today and I'm here to share another layout showing some more awesome products that Kylie has in store.


So firstly i chose a sheet of the very cool Ella & Viv graffiti paper.

And yep i totally ruined it!

I put it to the side and was so disappointed in myself cos i had an idea in my mind and it totally did not work out!
Trying to choose another background paper, nothing worked with the image i was using, quite like the Graffiti paper did.
So grabbing it out again i thought i must be able to salvage it surely.....

I applied gesso and some Dina wakley acrylic paint in Ruby to the background covering some of my mistake.
You can see how i do this in my video at the end of this blog post :)

Then i played with stamps i recently purchased, Dina Wakley cling stamps to be exact.
these are so very very cool and easy to play with.



On the background i also used a few Tim Holtz Remnant Rubs instaed of more stamping.
its been ages since i used rub ons but these were awesome to use. sticky and easy to rub.
they look like a stamp.



Then for my layers behind my photo i used a few different things, starting with a sheet from the
Pink Paislee memorandum pad.
I also used a Heidi swapp Fabric Tag and a Heidi Swapp color magic notes (boy do i love these, i just love applying colour to these with a Baby wipe, with the resist on them it just adds so much depth).




Then directly behind the photo i chose a we r memory keepers chipboard frames to frame my boy.
because i chose one in the kraft i stenciled over it withone of the same stencils i used on the background.



And like with all my layouts, yep you guessed it, a splash of 
Liquitex Titanium white ink.

What are some of your favourite go to products, you just can not use on a layout?

I would love you to check out my latest video of this layout as well.

My gorgeous Son Jude composed the music for it. So it felt fitting to use a photo of him with his latest track.
I hope you enjoy, and will catch you all soon.
Have an awesome Wednesday.

https://youtu.be/zEAYFAdQIrU























No comments:

Post a Comment