Saturday 18 August 2018

Capture Beauty

Hi Everyone,
 Emma here with you today,
 sharing a page with a boho/vintage vibe.
Again I was inspired by an image I found on Pinterest, oh how I love Pinterest.


These are the chipboard pieces I chose for this layout.




I really wanted to make the Leafy Shrubs pop from this page so I painted it in the beautiful
Art Alchemy Metallic paint in the gorgeous Patina colour.
I love the Shimmer it leaves on the chippy.



Stunning shine hey?

For the Leafy Silhouettes I decided to emboss them in a chunky white emboss to add extra dimension and rusticness. (is that a word? it totally should be.....)


For my Title words I decided to keep them subtle only inking them with a Distress Oxide to compliment the yellow in and around my image.



I have a little process video showing exactly how this page came together.

I hope you enjoy it and inspires you somehow.




I'll catch you all next month with more.
Till then, Em xx






  










No comments:

Post a Comment