Thursday 31 March 2022

'Somewhere over the Rainbow' created for ScrappingClearly

  Hi there everyone.

Who would have thought I would enjoy creating the Travellers Notebook pages so much! 
Now I love the quick little art moments.
This one didn't quite go to plan, but I'm still loving the final feel.



I started with a Scrap FX tissue paper for my background. Applied it down to my pages with a gel Medium. Then I began to scrap some colour over sections of the pages with a mix of Dylusions and Art By Marlene paints. I did this very simply with a palette knife.



I added a little stencil work using an ABM So-fish-ticated stencil with light modeling paste.
You can see all the process in my video.
 

 
This weeks TN prompt is handwriting and it made me nervous. I was not sure how to add this element, so I decided to add some script along my scribbly border. It's messy but it added to the grungy vibe of the pages.



I hope this has inspired you to try this weeks prompt. We love seeing everyone's versions.

 Check out my video here....



Have a great creative week.
Stay crafty, stay safe.
Em xx










No comments:

Post a Comment