Thursday 7 April 2022

Leavin' on a Jet Plane - Created for ScrappingClearly

  Happy Thursday everyone.

Hope you have all had a good week so far. 
Today I am sharing a layout that has been inspired by the mood/sketch colours of this month.



Lets check out the inspirational colours of the board....



Once I saw this months board I knew I was going to play with some 49&Market rub-ons to create this project. So I used the Vintage Artistry Travel Anywhere Rub-ons set. They were the perfect colours.



I used a selection of the maps, tickets, and more to over lap and create my unique background.
I used a Finnabair stencil with some ABM Happy acrylic paint to add a pop of colour over the rub-ons but without taking away the patterns and images underneath.



I also used some older Tim Holtz stamps to add subtle ticket effects throughout the rub-ons too. Making sure they complimented and didn't overtake the rub-on effect.



Behind the image and paper layers I added two Die-cuts from Stamperia's Lady Vagabond Clear Die Cuts set. This really set off the whole travel vibe. 



For the colour on the chipboard, paper layers and resin I used Distress Oxides, because I love them and they work so effortlessly. The quote for the page is also from the 49&Market Travel Rub-ons, which were rubbed onto heavy cardstock and then cut to suit the page. 


I hope this has inspired you a little to play with this months board.
Maybe even treat yourself to some delicious 49&Market product in the shop.

See you all next week.
Em xx

 








No comments:

Post a Comment