Sunday 29 November 2015

JBoys - D-lish design team

Hi
Hope you are having an awesome Sunday! 
Today I share with you my second Layout, and it's totally boyish. 
I love this photo of my son with all his mates. They had the best day together,
and this photo captures that. 


I used no paper with this page (except the background of course) and only a little mixed media. I used an impasto paste which dries clear so I could stamp over it, and ink it in places.

And i used plenty of D-lish goodies to make my page awesome.
 
 
I used 2 gorgeous flairs and some left over wood stars and 2 different washi tapes to add layers. 
 
 
I love the punchanella and cut it up roughly to add it all over the place and create interest. I also used a quote pebble and some wood quote bubbles. 
 
 
 Finished it all off with a tab of Awesome. 
I love how grungy and pre-teen this feels. 
Maybe you could try and create a layout without paper? Would love to see what you come up with. 
I'll catch ya tomorrow with my final share. 
Till then, Em. Xx





No comments:

Post a Comment